[vc_row height=”auto” width=”full” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” text_align=”left” css_animation=”” box_shadow_on_row=”no”][vc_column][layerslider_vc id=”3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row height=”auto” bg_type=”grad” bg_override=”full” bg_grad=”background: url(data:image/svg+xml;base64,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);background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%, #FBC926), color-stop(25%, #FFFBCC), color-stop(60%, #C3912E), color-stop(86%, #EED888), color-stop(100%, #FFFBCC));background: -moz-linear-gradient(left,#FBC926 0%,#FFFBCC 25%,#C3912E 60%,#EED888 86%,#FFFBCC 100%);background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left,#FBC926 0%,#FFFBCC 25%,#C3912E 60%,#EED888 86%,#FFFBCC 100%);background: -o-linear-gradient(left,#FBC926 0%,#FFFBCC 25%,#C3912E 60%,#EED888 86%,#FFFBCC 100%);background: -ms-linear-gradient(left,#FBC926 0%,#FFFBCC 25%,#C3912E 60%,#EED888 86%,#FFFBCC 100%);background: linear-gradient(left,#FBC926 0%,#FFFBCC 25%,#C3912E 60%,#EED888 86%,#FFFBCC 100%);”][vc_column][us_separator size=”small”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Principles of Privacy
- We are responsible for the proper management of all personal information under our control, and are accountable for compliance.
- We shall identify the purposes of collecting information before or at the time the information is collected.
- We require our agents to obtain consent from our clients before or when we collect, use or disclose personal information except where inappropriate.
LIMITING COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We shall limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the purpose identified.
LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE & RETENTION
- We shall use or disclose personal information only for the reason it was collected, except with the consent of our clients or as required by law.
- We shall keep personal information as accurate, complete, current and relevant as necessary for its identified purpose. Clients may amend information found to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- We shall protect personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
OPENNESS CONCERNING POLICIES & PRACTICES
- We shall make readily available to our clients specific information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Upon written request, we shall inform our client of the existence, use and disclosure of his or her personal information and shall give them access to that information.
- Clients shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to the designated accountable person in our office.